I have too many prices to list, not to mention my competitors would just charge a little lower to get your business, then hit you with the big bill once they add in all the hidden fees. Below are great reasons why you should choose me. Call me for an estimate as every job need is different. All customers are treated equally and charged the same. Nobody pays more than the other for the same service.
- Beware of the lowest prices. This is usually an unlicensed, or under licensed employee. They will use the wrong materials that are not to code and don't know what they are doing.
- Did you receive a paid invoice from an electrical contractor with the license number? If the answer is NO, then you were taken advantage of. An electrical license is not the same as an electrical contractor. TECL#
- Who's performing work at your home? day laborer, greenhorn, thief? The answer is you don't know and never will, that's why you should choose me.
- Beware of the company you never heard of, or the new huge company in town. Prices are the best in town, or the highest. They are here today, gone tomorrow. Your left with a sub par job and nothing but problems. When you call them they went out of business or moved away.
- Radio, TV, ADD next to the listing? Everyone has to start somewhere, but the prices to advertise have become outrageous. The costs are passed on to you, the paying customer and could be around $100 or more. Say they only get one out of ten job clicks, and the clicks are $25 each. That's $250 they have to get form you just to pay the advertising, or more if they advertise all around. That's why what I charge $170 to do, they charge $400 or more.
- I have worked almost every day since 2006 as a licensed electrician, not some bogus combined total others advertise.
- They charge a lower hourly rate, but when you pay it's more than what I charge, usually a lot more. Happens all the time. They might earn your business one time, but I'm here for you all the time.
- I won't upsell you something you don't need. I tell it like I see it, and only suggest what should be done.